Warranties can be a divisive thing. Some people are die-hard warranty fans, while others steer clear. Do you really need an extended warranty on a toaster oven? Eh, maybe not. But a warranty on your vehicle maintenance? Absolutely. That’s why Rolf’s Import Auto offers a Nationwide Warranty when you bring your vehicle to us for service or inspection two times per year.
First, let’s get into the specifics of Rolf’s Import Auto’s Nationwide Warranty actually offers.
- Our workmanship and parts are guaranteed for 12 months /12,000 miles or 36 months / 36,000 miles. The time and distance, whichever comes first, begins immediately following the performance of the original service/repair operation.
- Warranty repairs must be performed at our shop if the vehicle is within a 100-mile radius of our shop.
- If the vehicle is more than 100 miles away from our shop, please call us to locate the nearest warranty repair facility.
- Authorization must be obtained prior to any warranty repair work.
- Repairs performed without authorization will not be reimbursed.
- Warranty will be limited to reimbursement up to the amount of the original service or repair.
Now that we’ve got the details out of the way, let’s talk about why it matters:
Confidence: Our Nationwide Warranty speaks to our confidence in our technicians, expertise, and parts.
Safety: You can drive with peace of mind knowing that you’ve received (and will continue to receive) quality care for your import.
Cost: A warranty can save money. But a free warranty? Well, that just makes great financial cents… er, sense.
Ask us about our warranty the next time you schedule service!