Excellence in Brake and Safety Performance
Brake Repair And Service
The safety and reliability of the braking system in your Audi, VW, BMW or Mercedes is absolutely critical—there is no room for compromise. Our expert mechanics provide the highest quality brake service and repair, backed by years of experience, ongoing training, and the most up-to-date technology and tools available. Our ASE Certified Technicians take the safety of your braking system seriously, and will ensure that your brake system provides maximum protection and stopping power for you and your family.
- Testing and Inspection Of Pulls, Noises, Fading or Other Braking Problems
- ABS System Testing, Service or Repair
- Complete Disc Brake Service or Repair
- Complete Drum Brake Service or Repair
- Wheel Cylinder and Caliper Replacement
- Master Cylinder Service or Repair
- Parking Brake Service or Repair
- Brake Rotors and Drums
- Power Boosters
- Brake Fluid Flush and Service
Automobile Cooling System
Radiator Repair and Service
You may not think about your vehicle’s cooling system as often as you think about changing the oil, rotating tires, or the other common auto repair and maintenance services needed to keep your foreign car running smoothly. However, the cooling system in your Audi, BMW, Mercedes, or VW provides a vital function for your car by keeping it cool and preventing overheating.
We recommend a check-up for your car’s cooling system every two years to ensure that your cooling system is at peak performance and reliability. One of the important services your cooling system needs is a cooling system fluid flush.
Bring your car to Rolf’s Import Auto if you are experiencing:
- Antifreeze (coolant) on the pavement
- Temperature warning light comes on or the temperature gauge is reading higher than usual
- Engine overheating
- Reduced performance of your air conditioner or heater
- Antifreeze (coolant) on the floor of your vehicle
- Cooling System Services and Repairs
- Cooling System Fluid Exchange (Flush)
- Heating and Air Conditioning Repair and Service
- Radiator Repair and Service
- Pressure Cap Check
- Cooling Fan Service and Repair
- Complete Cooling System Inspections
- Advanced computer vehicle diagnostics
Washington State Authorized Emissions Specialist
Your vehicle’s emissions system helps keep our environment clean. If you have failed an emissions test, your vehicle is producing higher emissions, which increases the amount of pollution in our environment. It also reduces the performance of your vehicle and negatively impacts its fuel mileage.
Rolf’s Import Auto is a WA State Authorized Emissions Specialist! If your vehicle fails an emissions test, we can perform tests to learn the cause and provide the needed repairs.
NATIONWIDE AUTO REPAIR
Rolf’s Import Auto stands behind all of our auto repair and service work. We only use materials and parts that meet or exceed manufacturer standards. Our work is backed by a Nationwide Auto Repair Warranty, valid for 12 Months or 12,000 miles after the date of the original repair. You can extend the warranty to 36 Months / 36,000 Miles if you bring your vehicle in to Rolf’s Import Auto for service or inspection at least twice a year.