The holidays should be a time to decompress, de-stress, and enjoy the joy and magic of the season. But if you have a friend or family member who is hard to shop for, you might find yourself running against the clock to find the perfect gift. While we may not be able to help you shop for everyone on your list, we can share some gift and stocking stuffer ideas for the car enthusiast or new driver in your life. Check it out!
We all know one. It’s the person who drags you to the vintage car show in the summer. This person drives through the new car lot “just to look”. He or she can name the make, model, and history of the car that just pulled up next to you. It’s the car enthusiast. Luckily for you, there are quite a few ideas for the auto-minded individual.
- Car calendar: Select a calendar featuring their favorite manufacturer or classic cars, and you’ll give a gift they’ll enjoy all year.
- Books: Coffee table books with history or photography of their favorite car are sure to please.
- Dashcam: What car enthusiast doesn’t want to relive the joy of the open road?
- Driving gloves: Classy as it gets, driving gloves will keep their fingers warm and their style cool.
- Apparel: T-shirts are the obvious choice for apparel, and allow your recipient to wear their favorite vehicle with pride.
- Model vehicles: Offer to help your gift recipient build the model and you’ll also be gifting shared time together.
Do you know any new drivers? Or someone who has just purchased a new or used vehicle? Oftentimes these drivers haven’t stocked their vehicle with necessary (or just plain cool) items. Keep them cruising with these gift ideas.
- All-weather mats: ‘Tis the season for muddy, rainy shoes. Help them protect their car with a set of quality all-weather mats.
- Car emergency kit: Help keep them safe with a car emergency kit. Check out last month’s blog post for a list of contents.
- Air fresheners: This stocking stuffer is a great idea if their new car smell isn’t smelling so new anymore.
- Seat covers: Whether they want to protect their new seats or their current seats are looking a little rough, seat covers offer protection and style.
- Upgraded audio system: This one can be spendy, but an upgraded audio system is a great gift for those with an older vehicle… or a long commute.
- Essentials: There’s nothing wrong with the basics. Windshield wiper blades, a new air filter, a new battery, or just money to get a needed repair can mean the world to a new driver.